Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:2632 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Chief Product Officer - eCommerce (12-15 yrs)
Exp: 12 - 15 years
CTC: 70 - 1 Cr
10+ years spent in profitable digital content / entertainment business. Should have led product development lifecycle from concept to release.
Preferred: Talents from IIM's
- Should be from Platform Companies
- 12-15 years of product mgmt. experience out of which 10 years spent in profitable digital content / entertainment business. Should have led product development lifecycle from concept to release.
- Demonstrated ability to discover platform & product opportunities: define, develop & deliver them.
- Strong experience in implementing and monetizing ad-revenue based, multi-sided platforms.
- Should have experience-backed inputs on type of content that creates max. traction / viewership.
- Has implemented a data-driven method (such as A/B testing) to finalize product design.
- Ability to engage customers early on in the product strategy exercise and create products that capture the unstated needs of the customers through online and direct market research.
- Understand and articulate customer needs, conduct regular customer research, leverage internal knowledge and expertise, and prioritize market requirements.
- Experience in envisioning and articulating social network architecture - graph models &databases etc.
- Experience in cloud services like Iaas, PaaS, SaaS and platform deployment on AWS/Azure.
- Has implemented Mobile first product strategy.
- Have a very strong ability to work with UX teams and have a teachable point of view about UX even though she might not be a UX practitioner.
- Ability to hold on to a coherent point-of-view about the platform strategy and orchestrate the team of product managers to lay out the roadmap to achieve functional, design and monetisation goals.
- Hands-on experience in an agile development environment.
- Be custodian of the - business point of view- when leading multi-functional team. Have an ability to engage with senior software engineers and architects, giving them space for their expertise and yet having a strong persuasive ability to get the - business point of view- embedded into the platform.
- Ability to pivot & move to next opportunity when plan A does not create desired business outcomes.
- Strong ability to communicate, convince & influence various stakeholders: Communicate with engineering &cross-functional teams; present plans & roadmap to internal stakeholders &C-Level execs; pitch to diverse external audiences (customers, partners, and analysts);
- Entrepreneurial mindset, possess a high energy level to react to situations quickly and decisively, possessing self-confidence to be assertive when taking a position, not afraid to make decision.