Chief Product Officer - Brand & Product Management - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for people who are highly competent professionals and find the idea of taking excellent education to these communities, both inspiring and worth spending time on. The Chief Product Officer leads the strategic direction for the product offering that meets the needs of students, teachers, parents and school owners of affordable private schools.
- As part of the leadership team, influence the strategic direction of the organization.
- Develop and innovate the LEAD School Product offering.
- Lead the P&L and future growth strategy.
- Lead consumer and customer understanding to unearth product insights.
- Collaborate with R&D to get the detailed product specifics developed and tested.
- Lead a team of project managers to lead initiatives and product development/innovation projects.
- Lead a team of marketing communication managers to drive awareness, trial and brand
- Proven working experience in product management.
- Proven experience in P&L management.
- Proven experience in Project management.
- Keen eye for communication development and media choices.
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
- MBA from a top Institute
- At least 8-10 years of work experience in Product or Brand Management
- Contributions to the Education industry preferred
Skills and attributes:
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
- Leadership skills to hire, coach and manage a team
Compensation: Competitive for the right candidate with variable compensation for exceptional performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.