Recruitment Consultant at Meyrahkee Advisors Private Limited
Views:1955 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Chief Product Officer - B2C Segment - Payments/Lending - FinTech Stratup (8-15 yrs)
Chief Product Officer - B2C/Payments/Lending
About the Client : Our client is a Fintech startup based in Bangalore, India. Launched in 2016 to the public, it is claimed to be India's first company to provide an app-based personal credit line to customers. It is a AI driven Fintech - having developed the core product infrastructure and business model around Data.
Devise Product Strategy :
- Define both long term strategy and quarterly road map to achieve the product vision and create impact. Conceptualize new solutions: Product Conceptualization with a problem first, data-driven and test & iterate approach.
- Ensures conceptualization from a platform and a long-term view. Ensures value-based prioritization of product initiatives.
Build products :
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design to build products that customers love.
- Produce high-quality product specifications and effectively prioritize and manage the scope of each product launch to deliver products and features on time.
- Launch products: Draft and execute a go-to-market plan in conjunction with Product Marketing.
- Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
You will be a good fit for this role if :
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends
- Problem-solving and detail orientation come naturally to you.
- You have an analytical and data-driven approach in day-to-day work.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on software development experience
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Product Management