Assistant Manager at Samridhi
Views:2724 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Procurement Officer - Airport (18-30 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Chief procurement officer (CPO) is responsible for the management, administration, and supervision of the company's acquisition programs. highly cross-functional role, as you will collaborate across internal teams including product, finance, legal, marketing, policy, and operations.
Job Responsibility :
- Investigates sources to determine availability and projects cost for requested goods and services; compares possible supply sources to ascertain most advantageous method of procurement at the least cost and best delivery time.
- Responsible for placing orders with chosen vendors to ensure the timely and cost efficient acquisition and delivery of required commodities and services.
- Resolves purchasing problems, including complaints, price disputes and delivery issues, recommends appropriate action to rectify the situation and achieve resolution.
- Develops, negotiates, establishes, and administers contracts and agreements to ensure vendor contract compliance and quality performance.
- Researches market conditions, business developments, economic trends, materials, availability and related factors to develop comprehensive technical specifications and service contract.
- Develop and maintain current catalogs, commodity files, and bidders' mailing lists; coordinates supplier presentations on new products and processes.
- Responsible for reviewing purchase requisitions for accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures of the Airport.
- Develops and maintains a variety of records, databases, and files; prepares financial and statistical reports relating to purchasing activities and expenditures including Federal and State reports; composes correspondence and memoranda.
- Prepare bid documents with terms, conditions and specifications for products or services for publication; advertises requests for bid or requests for proposal to attract likely suppliers; opens all bids submitted in a public forum; reviews and evaluates the merits of each bid in order to make recommendations for preferred suppliers to management.
- Assists with the disposal of surplus materials, supplies, and equipment by means of sale, exchange, or trade.