Recruitment Coordinator at ABC Consultants
Views:955 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief People Officer - Financial Firm (17-22 yrs)
We are looking for a Chief People Officer for one the leading financial firms at Bangalore.
- Partner with senior management to implement and support policies, practices and programs.
- Supervise the HR staff and lead the HR team in creating an inviting and cohesive employee experience.
- Implement HR policies and programs including employee relations, recruiting and staffing, wage and salary administration, benefits, and management training.
- Partner with management to address day-to-day HR operational issues such as employee and labor relations, compensation reviews, escalated benefits issues, performance management and training.
- Provide objective and strategic input and guidance to employees at all levels of the organization including career development, and general management / employee relationship issues.
- Guide managers and employees in resolving employee relations issues by providing effective conflict resolution and coaching to with the ultimate goal of turning employee behavior around.
- Identify and implement training programs.
- Develop and implement effective hiring and employee retention programs.
- Act as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating HR-related needs and delivering value added services for the benefit of the employees.
- Implement and manage compliance efforts with all the Labour laws and regulations that govern the private companies relating to all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Investigate claims of misconduct and escalates to legal and security team as required.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to insure regulatory compliance. Identifies trends that could impact the organization objectives.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture.