Chief People Officer - Agri Tech Startup (10-14 yrs)
Chief People Officer - Agri Tech Startup
- We are currently retained by a leading agri-tech player (well funded and established) to hire a Chief People Officer (HR Head) for them.
- Want to join an agri startup and build the culture of the organization, define policies and processes and define the HR framework for the org? Well to fit the bill, you need to be someone who has worked as an HR Lead for a mid size org or startup and seen it to scale. You must have also worked earlier in an organization which has some great HR practices.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Defining the culture of the organization through engagement with people
- Build the HR framework related to building and retaining an exceptional team of professionals
- Optimize people-centered activities such as hiring, training, professional development, and performance management to ensure these efforts support the companys growth
- Develop and align the people strategy with the business strategy
- Develop HR systems and processes and ensure compliance with relevant laws and policies
To fit the bill, you must be :
- An MBA in HR from a good B school with 10-14 years of experience with atleast 4 years of experience in leading HR for an org or BU.
- You must be willing to travel extensively to the different offices across East India and spend time with the teams.
- Empathetic and innovative mindset to work across a diverse set of talent pool
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy, with a forward-thinking mindset to use data and technology to drive productivity
- Possess emotional intelligence with empathy, compassion and strong inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of HR related laws and policies
- So if you think you fit the bill, and have it in you to work with an agri tech company then do get in touch with us indicating your interest, forte in building HR frameworks and why you think you fit the role along with your CTC.