CEO at Nspiron India Advisors
Views:4627 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Chief Operations Officer - Retail & Apparel Industry (15-25 yrs)
COO - Retail and Apparel
Nspiron India Advisors have been retained by a progressive organisation in the retail and apparel space, who have embarked on an ambitious growth trajectory and are looking at hiring a live-wire operating head on their leadership Team to achieve this path.
Our client is a pioneer in India's offline apparel space to further the objective of their in-house Foundation, a charitable trust devoted to education and healthcare initiatives for the under-privileged. The brand was founded in 2012 and has its own setup for designing which was incorporated in 2019 and spearheaded by a team of senior management professionals.
The company has expanded the points of sale from The Middle East to Europe, and are planning a North American presence with over 75 stores in India alone, and more than 500 points of sale, offering clothing and accessories for men and women.
It has a present employee strength of over 200 professionals. The Company is founded by promoters with strong ethics and compassion.
Job Description :
The think tank would like to identify an Operating head to manage the growth expansion and strengthen the arms of the CEO to achieve the short- and long-term objectives.
The CEO will require strong support from competent leaders to help achieve the organisational goals and handle the entire operations and associated verticals at this early stage of growth.
Role : Chief Operation Officer
Reports to : CEO
Location : Mumbai
- As the core member in the leadership team in India, the COO will be a young strategic go-to-partner and key contributor in executing all key projects for FAFPL.
- The incumbent will lead and develop an internal team of professionals to build and scale the business and top line.
- The individual will conceive and lay milestones and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong early-stage organisation building mindset and capabilities to scale and view the large picture
- The person must be well versed in the consumer, preferably fashion/apparel industry and be able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve optimal results.
- The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organisational skills, apart from a strong network and business building capabilities.
- Some of the key attributes would be an exposure to Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Supply Chain, Revenue management, Product Design, Team building and overall operations.
- Knowledge of commercials would be an important criterion for achieving planned and profitable growth
Behavioural Attributes :
- High energy levels, leadership style and a self-starter
- A good team player and motivator
- Proactive and attention to detail
- Good Communication skills
- Results Driven and achievement oriented-
- A good and continuous learner-
- Prompt in responding and a good problem solver
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.