Co-Founder at Nkrafterz
Views:535 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Operations Officer - Logistics (10-12 yrs)
Plans, directs, and oversees a company's operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Helps organization to execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
Leadership & management skills, Interpersonal Skills, Customer Service, Financial Analysis, Logistics Knowledge & experience at management level with at least 10 -12 years of experience, Transportation & logistics industry knowledge.
Results oriented and Problem Solving skills; Critical/ strategic Thinking, planning and execution, presentation skills, Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills in English.
Budgeting and resource management, Strategic Planning and business development; at least a degree holder in relevant field or equivalent.
Chief Operating Officer Job Duties:
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Develops and implements growth strategies
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Raises capital through banks or outside investors to help foster growth or obtain sales goals
- Provides mentoring to all employees, including management
- Motivates staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals
- Coordinates with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organization goals
- Evaluates newly implemented sales plans
- Provides a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.