Human Resources Consultant at Helix - HR
Views:1023 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Operations Officer/Country Head - Tower/Infrastructure/Telecom (15-25 yrs)
- To manage and lead a Country operation with direct responsibility for budgets, including revenue and profitability.
- The role will require liaison with the Group Head Office, ensure Group are met and that Country objectives are defined & delivered accordingly, maintain leadership position in the Country, liaise with local regulators and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, maintain strong image in the Country , deliver expansion plans, identify and present growth opportunities.
- Extensive & diverse leadership experience in the telecommunications industry with a proven track record of consistent high-performance 15-25 Years of Experience (4-5 years experience as COO/CEO of a Tower/Telecom/Infrastructure company, Overseas work experience is a plus
- The country manager will lead all operations to ensure the profitability of the company's affiliate. Responsibilities include recruitment and training, writing budgets and reports, and assessing performance.
- You should also be comfortable living abroad.
- Leading the development of the company's short- and long-term strategy.
- Operational management of all business departments.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Oversees financial performance and risk profile while ensuring that all of regulatory obligations are met; manages the design and implementation of services