Resource Executive at UpMan Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:3386 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Operations Officer - BFS (10-20 yrs)
Job Responsibilities -
- To manage complete back office operations including setting up processes and controls for all the market segments in equity, F&O, commodities & currency. Back office support will also be required for third party products like Mutual Funds, Insurance, FD etc.
- To manage overall functioning of the account opening process (KYC); depository operations; clearing and settlement of trades.
- To set up processes and put in place review systems for manual processes with key focus on process standardization & automation
- To implement policies and procedures for risk management (market and operational), surveillance, trade settlements, reconciliations and collateral management
- To handle all type of Audits and ensure that all regulatory requirements are complied with.
- To evaluate new products, solutions & technologies and get it implemented.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.