Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:585 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Chief Operations Officer - Auto/Auto Components (18-28 yrs)
Chief Operations Officer - Auto/Auto Components
- Collaborates with the Plan management team and others to develop and implement action plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Sheet Metal exposure is must
- Will be responsible for P&L of the setup.
- Responsible for driving the Plan to achieve and surpass performance metrics, profitability, and business goals and objectives.
- Develops policies and procedures for assigned areas. Ensuring that other impacted areas, as appropriate, review new and changed policies.
- Assists the CEO in collaborative efforts related to the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes. May be required to spearhead the implementation of new programs, services, and preparation of bid and grant proposals
- Provides assistance in preparation and review of budgets and variance reports for assigned areas.
- Prime responsibility : Top and Bottom line meeting all customer requirements and Internal KPI of Safety, Delivery, Quality, Overheads, Inventory, Capex, Continuous Improvement, New product development & People retention and growth .
- This is a visible and strategic position requiring exceptional leadership skills and experience as a managed care executive.
- The COO is a critical business leader and contact for external providers, plan sponsors, and regulatory agencies; thus requiring superior interpersonal, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills.