Chief Operating Officer/Vice President - Operations - Social Impact - Education (5-15 yrs)
Overview of Role and Requirements:
- Train and lead a team of managers at different locations.
- Make plans to achieve targets (annually, bi-annually &quarterly) along with the Head of Operations.
- Execute the plan across all locations and keep a check on a daily basis.
- Ensure high performance and attendance with regular assessment and prevent turnovers.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of assigned locations and managers.
- Ensuring quality training through quality managers and managing events
- Analyze data, design, and implement solutions while following SOP- s
- Team leadership: build and lead an existing team of Managers and Trainers, guide and mentor them, set goals and targets for better performance
- Strategic operations: bring in systems and structures that streamline current processes, automate operations and build everlasting processes that ensure smoother operations and delivery.
Qualities to strive for:
- Be process-driven and professional.
- Be proactive and have a bias for action
- Have good communication skills as you'll have to communicate with everyone in the hierarchy
- Have an analytical brain in order to compile and analyze all the data you gather
- Have good problem-solving skills and a good team spirit.