Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2335 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Chief Operating Officer - Synthetic Resin Manufacturing (20-25 yrs)
- Leadership role to head end to end operations of a growing business
- Part of management team along with the MD, driving key decision making
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leaders in the synthetic resins segment alongside a global export presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. With clear focus on growth, leveraging on its existing product and plant synergies and adding incremental manufacturing capacities, they are currently in the middle of a phenomenal growth trajectory. They are looking for a Chief Operating Officer as a part of their executive leadership team based out of Mumbai.
- Handling day to day operations of the company, which includes looking after Sales and Marketing, Plant Operations, Technology & Purchase / Supply Chain.
- Implementing new Quality Standards like ISO 14000, 18000, Responsible Care etc.
- Responsible for recruitment across all functions with the help of department heads.
- Responsible for scouting and commissioning a new Plant in the near future.
- Responsible for the growth in the top line and bottom line of the organization.
- Responsible for IR & Union negotiations with external Unions.
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Operations, Business Finance, Human Resources etc.
- Strategic and long term thinking.
- High degree of Business knowledge.
- Extraordinary Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills
- Strong bias for Impact based Action: company works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for someone with at least 20-25 years- experience along with a Chemical/Mechanical Engineering degree and an MBA. Previous experience of having handled operations and commercial functions in Resins/Paints/Inks/Adhesives set up will be highly desirable.
The role involves managing a significantly large staff span and hence strong people management and cross functional leadership experience is a must.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of a meritocratic environment with strong level of independence to drive the company forward besides working with the board on key strategic initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.