Chief Operating Officer - Synthetic Resin Manufacturer (15-25 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Skills - Production, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Production, Sales, Marketing, Resins, Chemicals, Inks, Adhesives, Paints, Leadership, Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As a part of the leadership team, the person will be responsible for leading operations of all departments of the company. The role works closely with the Managing Director in terms of driving the business forward with key focus on Manufacturing Operations, Technology & Purchase, Supply Chain and Sales & Marketing.
Our client is one of the leaders in the synthetic resins segment alongside a global export presence and an ever-increasing India footprint. With clear focus on growth, leveraging on its existing product and plant synergies and adding incremental manufacturing capacities, they are currently in the middle of a phenomenal growth trajectory. They are looking for a Chief Operating Officer as a part of their executive leadership team based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the role will be responsible for-
- Handling day to day operations of the company, which includes looking after Sales and Marketing, Plant Operations, Technology & Purchase / Supply Chain.
- Implementing new Quality Standards like ISO 14000, 18000, Responsible Care etc.
- Responsible for recruitment across all functions with the help of department heads.
- Responsible for scouting and commissioning a new Plant in the near future.
- Responsible for the growth in the top line and bottom line of the organization.
- Responsible for IR & Union negotiations with external Unions.
The client is looking for someone with at least 20-25 years' experience along with a Chemical/Mechanical Engineering degree and an MBA. Previous experience of having handled operations and commercial functions in Resins/Paints/Inks/Adhesives set up will be highly desirable.
The role involves managing a significantly large staff span and hence strong people management and cross functional leadership experience is a must.
Opportunity to be a part of a meritocratic environment with strong level of independence to drive the company forward besides working with the board on key strategic initiatives.
Contact - Swapnil Khetan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3332
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.