AVP Recruitment at Squareroot
Views:1337 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Chief Operating Officer - Supply Chain Operations - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
Position : Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Experience : 7+Yrs
Location : Bangalore
Education : Degree in Engineering + Post Graduation (Premium Colleagues Only)
About the Role:
- As the Chief Operating Officer (Supply Chain Operations), you will be leading the aggregator side of the platform, while your counter parts in the business leads the Supply Chain (Demand Side).
- You'll be managing & growing the Operations, Process Standardization & Community Development for the Supply Side Aggregation of the business.
- You'll be working closely with the Technology & business team on solving real-time problems which are revolutionary on-the-cloud and on-the-ground platform that has been delivering 2X growth and disruption.
- Not necessary to have domain experience for the role since this is the right role for an operations leadership professional who brings scale driven by process, standardization, technology & culture.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Founder to strategize and execute the business plan.
- Own the end-to-end Supply Side operations, from Aggregated Production to Community Development.
- Proven experience leading operations & process standardization at a high growth operations role.
- Experience in building trust/compliance/community - in a blue collar/similar partner ecosystem as farmers.
- Ability to streamline process repeatability / introduce SOPs /devise strategies / R&R / partner engagement.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities. Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Comfortable coordinating with Tech teams for automating business processes & HR teams for training.
- 100% Process Compliance & Precision Delivery combining process design, technology, training, culture & incentives.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of a business to ensure smooth progress. Train and Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback and apply improvements.
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage Inventory, procurement & quality processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Drive standardization & repeatability with technology, process, culture & KPIs