Recruiter at Nextleap Advisory
Views:5707 Applications:553 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Chief Operating Officer - Research/Consulting Firm (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for a seasoned professional as a Corporate Executive for a fast-growing Research/Consulting Firm involved in generating insights for their global clientele. The Executive will oversee operational processes and procedures and would be the company's second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency (revenue & profitability) of the business. The person in this role should be from a Research Operations background with hands-on experience in scaling up & leading cross-functional teams, handing larger business transformation & change management initiatives while designing processes, delivery operations and adding onto organization's profitability & efficiency. As an individual, you should be a highly effective leader & an enthusiast with strong experience in running insights & operations from client side; a proven background in setting up & scaling up processes & global teams, with a tremendous degree of emotional intelligence, strategic planning and equal focus on client experience & satisfaction.
If you have the relevant experience & are looking to scale up & move into a high visibility role then this is the opportunity that you wouldn't want to miss.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER -
A leading global strategic insights consultancy that helps clients seize opportunities and respond decisively to market change by applying insights to any aspect of their business. Their extensive research spans across multiple industries including Consumer & Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial, Professional Services, Technology & Telecom, and Travel & Tourism.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR -
- Being the company's second-in-command & overseeing the organization's on-going operations and procedures.
- Working closely with the Global Delivery Head and representing the client's research requirements to the delivery team while dedicatedly working to achieve client delight.
- Collaborating with the CEO in setting and driving the organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Understanding the value generation & strategic aspect of achieving operational efficiency in terms of fulfilling revenue & profitability targets & contributing to overall business objectives.
- Driving the company's operating capabilities to surpass customer/client satisfaction, retention, and company goals.
- Building & scaling up global & cross-functional teams while leading employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- Closely engaging across research, HR, IT, Compliance, Facilities and Administration operations, engaging in talent management & building a nurturing & growth-oriented culture for the workforce while reducing attrition & improving efficiency.
- Leading change management, large business transformation & process management initiatives and leading by example in all areas.
- Engaging in active discussions with the Board and drafting the brief for CEO.
A SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT -
- A visionary & effective leader with strong operational background & strategic mindset having Masters /MBA from a Tier 1 college with a strong academic performance from a Consulting/ KPO/Research / Corporate Strategy background.
- 15+ yrs of experience in handling research operations across geographies & industries with varied experiences in Change management, Transformations, Process improvements, handling Delivery operations, Client experience /Client relations management etc.
- High proficiency in leading engagements and managing the operational responsibility for HR, IT, Clients Markets, Operations, Practice Governance Risk while contributing fully to strategy and key decisions and acting as a right hand to the CEO.
- A proven track record in leading transformation and process improvements by personal example and excellent communication, supported by a good technical understanding of the systems and processes involved
- Individual with excellent interpersonal skills and high level of Emotional Intelligence; actively involved in building a stable & high performing workforce while reducing attrition.
- Strong record of enhancing client experience/client delight and surpassing the revenue & profitability targets for the organization.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities with excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Proactive, independent, innovative, visionary and focused individual with a strong operational & strategic mindset with an aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A high visibility role, being a second in command to the CEO.
- Working in an impactful role which requires a mix of operational expertise and strategic planning while discovering business potential and influencing business decisions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.