Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:3352 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Chief Operating Officer - Radio Operations (11-18 yrs)
We are looking for a COO - Radio Operations for our client based at NCR.
Our client is one of the largest Hindi newspaper group of India.
Job Details :
Location : New Delhi / Gurgaon
CTC : Standard Hike on Existing
Experience : 10 + years
Education : Graduate/post-Graduate
Role : National Profile
1. Conceptualize, plan and execute the station AOP - Consistency in creative output, with a focus on TG. 100% adherence to timelines
2. Plan & execute - On air properties
3. Client Solutions & Revenue Support, Ensuring minimum turnaround, optimum quality of content and production and maximum support to revenue mandates.
4. Listener-ship Share - responsible for driving the RAM rating for each show,
5. Rambling report analysis, weekly programming reporting, Competition analysis, Programming Dashboard
6. Talent Management & Retention
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with the below mentioned details -
Current Location :
Location Preference if open to Relocate :
Ed Qualification :
Total Exp :
Exp as a Radio Head ( Yrs) :
Current role has P & L responsibility ( Yes/No) :
Kindly share the Radio channels you have managed so far :
No of Stations currently managed by you :
Current Direct Reportees :
Current Organization :
Current Desgn :
Current Gross CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.