Lead Executive search at Randstad India
Views:1258 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:248
Chief Operating Officer - Project Management - Healthcare (18-26 yrs)
Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Operating Officer would have the following key responsibilities:
- Product Development: Oversee all Development Operations-Platform, Applications (Wallets and Interfaces), and Networks (Client Specific Solutions)
- Partnership management - Lead the selection, contracting, and management of outsourcing (development) partners for platform and applications we as well as (delivery) partners for networks;
- Delivery management - Lead the design and delivery of Networks;
- Manage the distributed development team including India & other geographies
- IT Operations - Set up and manage IT Operations including Network Support, DevOps, IT/DataCenter, and Information Security
- Experience in clinical systems/ benefits/ wellness would be an advantage.
- The incumbent should also have excellent time & project management skills.