Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2686 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Chief Operating Officer - Production - Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
The objective of this role is to manage activities at the factory/manufacturing location which includes efficient and effective production, quality maintenance and effective distribution of the manufactured product to the market. The objective of the role is also to ensure that all employees whether permanent or contract at the factory are productive and engaged. The role is responsible for ensuring that statutory compliances have adhered, and the positive brand image of the organization is sustained externally & internally.
COMPETENCIES/ SKILL SET:
- IT knowledge: Working knowledge of ERP, MS Office, and other reporting Tools..
- Language Proficiency: Hindi, English, Knowledge of Local language.
- Level of Functional Competencies:
- Equipment Knowledge-Competent
- Financial Analysis-Competent
- Process Knowledge-Competent
- Project Management-Competent
- Relevant Statutory Laws-Mastery
- Systems and Processes-Competent
- Demonstrates leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- The ability to motivate and lead the team and follow set procedures
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Establishing action-oriented relationships with external and internal business partners.
- Active & responsible and can work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Market trends, regional variations and customer requirements
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of supply chain.
KEY DELIVERABLES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
A. Cost Responsibilities:-
1. Overall responsibility for - Cost of Goods Sold
2. Direct responsibility for preparation, approval and control of annual plant budgets.
3. Overall responsibility for control and monitoring of empties inventory and finished product dispatches.
Production, Quality and Logistics Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for all production, maintenance, Quality assurance activities.
- Overall responsibility for all warehousing & finished goods inventory control, shipping and logistics.
- Overall responsibility for production planning and control.
C. External Environment Management:
- Overall responsibility to interact with all external parties to the plant such as local government agencies, legal agencies, local media, and interest groups
D. Management Responsibilities related to Plant:
- Direct responsibility for setting and achieving key indicator goals for the plant.
- Overall responsibility for adherence to local laws, especially labor laws, pollution control laws, fire and explosives, safety, electrical installations, etc.
E. Key Success Criteria's:
1. Meeting the Unit Objectives.
2. Keeping the Unit Team's morale High.
3. Maintenance of professional relationship with other functional Heads.
4. Simultaneous demonstration of general management and functional skills.
5. Understanding company policies and programs
6. Understanding the PRS system and plant and mechanical efficiencies.
7. Change Management.
8. A balanced approach to managing both external and internal environment.
A. Key Accountability:
1. To carry out proper production planning
2. To carry out proper manpower allocation.
3. To carry out productivity analysis.
4. To properly administer BPR
5. To ensure necessary raw material is available in requisite quantity in advance.
6. To ensure proper Quality Inspection of Raw Material and report non-concurrence to Purchase Team.
7. To carry out the production of different categories of Ayurvedic products.
8. To ensure Production is followed as per the prescribed formula and GMP guidelines.
9. To ensure the shop floor is properly maintained as per GMP norms.
10. To ensure all safety types of equipment are checked periodically and carry out periodic safety drills.
11. To coordinate with labor contractors for ensuring an adequate number of workmen are in place and adherence to all laws and rules.
12. To monitor the moment of workmen for avoiding unnecessary unrest & production.
13. To ensure all necessary licenses are renewed, returns are filed and taxes are paid on time.
14. Overall responsibility for control of raw and packing material inventory.
15. Overall responsibility for maintenance of equipment and spares.
16. Overall responsibility for the identification of plant improvement projects and execution.
B. Overall responsibility for implementing and reviewing the quality system that includes the elements:
a) Customer and consumer feedback
b) Clearly defined responsibilities
c) Trained and experienced personnel
d) Documentation, document control, and record-keeping
e) Monitoring and control
f) Maintenance and calibration
g) Internal auditing and corrective action
1. Direct responsibility for the selection, coaching, feedback, and development of plant personnel. Key involvement in setting and meeting targets/aspirations of the team.
Overall responsibility for discipline in the workforce.
Direct responsibility for safety & security of personnel, facilities, and equipment
Note - International Operational experience is a must.