Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1417 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Chief Operating Officer - P&L - Financial Services (20-25 yrs)
Looking for a COO for a leading service firm .
- Minimum 20 yrs of experience last few years in leadership role. Should have managed P&L and headed organization for last 3 yrs.
- P&L management for part of the business
- Development and execution of 3 year growth strategy
- Build partnerships and alliances to scale non linearly
- These business contribute ~ 30% of current revenues and margins and are growing at 30%+ currently)
Experience and Background :
- MBA from reputed University
- 20-25 years of experience in BFSI / B2B Services firms leading and managing a large P&L
- Strong cross-functional banking and finance experience across business development, customer acquisition, product / solution development, risk management, finance and operations
- An outstanding track record of achievement demonstrated through People
- Leadership and Business Results
- Track record of building high performance teams and culture
- Ability to collobarate across levels and businesses and work in a non hierarchichal, hands on manner
- Able to balance short term and long term tradeoffs
- A desire for an entrepreneurial journey, of owning and growing a business and an orientation towards sustainable value creation. A sense of urgency, ability to think creatively about opportunities and solving problems is important.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.