Consultant at Randstad India
Views:1167 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Chief Operating Officer - Pharma - Contract Manufacturing & Contract R&D - IIT/NIT/IIM (20-30 yrs)
An established Company which is in the field of Contract Manufacturing & Contract R&D.
Educational Background -
- B Tech / M Tech in Chemical Engineering from Premier Institute (preferably from IIT / National Institutes)
- MBA from B-School will be an added advantage.
- Minimum Experience: 20 years
- Candidate should be able to take up the Site responsibility for Managing Close to 500 People.
- He should have proven track record in P&L Management / Yield Improvement / Cost Controls etc.
- Candidate should be dynamic, Versatile and possess strong leadership qualities.
- Candidate should have the strong track record of taking the Company from a Small Turnover to a Substantially Large One.
- He should be good in Planning and implementing strategies.
- He should have experiences in overseeing the other functions like Commercial / HR / Finance etc.
- The candidate should be an effective communicator with all the Stakeholders like employees, customers, local and Govt. agencies etc.