Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:2586 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Chief Operating Officer - Packaging (15-26 yrs)
Our client is a leading packaging solution provider in India.
Job Description :
- Shall be responsible for all Plant operations and expansion projects in the future. Shall work closely with the Plant heads in order to optimise efficiencies and continuously improve on product delivery.
- Strong focus on P&L management, cost efficiencies and other critical ratios from an overall business efficiencies perspective
- To make short and long term plans for manufacturing and allot loading to plants.
- To integrate latest manufacturing technology and best practices from within the company and from other sources leading to optimizing manufacturing cost
- To get feedback from customers on quality of products and initiate necessary measures for further improvement.
- To assist industrial sales team in providing technical support / trouble shooting support to OEM customers
- To initiate measures for augmenting production and productivity of plants
- Ability to handle scale / large no. of SKUs & process + batch manufacturing
- To initiate measures and training of plant personnel for augmenting people productivity in coordination with the HR dept.
- To initiate measures for reducing manufacturing costs for competitive advantage
- To provide technical and managerial guidance to such third party vendors
- To oversee implementation of quality management systems / EH&S
- To upgrade equipment and machinery at plants after requite capital expense approvals
- To ensure safety of plants, personnel and environment
- To ensure compliance with relevant laws of the land and corporate governance in the matters under this position
- Ability to manage multiple internal\external stakeholders ( Finance / HR / Vendors/ Customers etc. )
Relevant Experience :
- 15-26 years in large scale / medium scale Packaging or related Industry
- Ideal candidate should have managed scale complexity, volume stress, speed & agility
- Should have experience in process and batch manufacturing
- Should be experienced in handling customers and B2B audits
- Highly focused on "Cost" & " P&L"
Ideal Candidate Attributes :
- Ability to develop strategies based on a deep understanding of the business environment, market needs and global trends and effectively deploy strategy into strategic initiatives and actions, while managing risks effectively.
- Ability to plan and execute effectively, leveraging all possible resources. Effectively balance goal achievement with process rigor.
- Ability to develop innovative strategies that help to maintain the competitive edge, and leverage innovation as an opportunity to lead change and transformation within the organization
- Ability to leverage self and collective capabilities to work seamlessly. Support and encourage cooperation across all the teams. Ensure that team consistently delivers high performance to the organization.
- Focus on mapping the needs of colleagues and partners (internal and external) and build highly effective relationships and network that bring customer delight at every step through fostering a spirit of quality orientation and attitude of service
- Demonstrate total ownership of an initiative or plan, and think and act as a business leader, focusing on the strategic, commercial and people side of the decisions. Demonstrate the larger techno-commercial/business perspective in all thoughts and decisions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.