Talent Acquisition Head at Atrios Consulting
Views:1632 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Chief Operating Officer - NGO (15-30 yrs)
Chief Operating Officer - NGO
Organization : Not for Profit organization focusing on Education Management
Looking out for candidates whose experience is into fund seeking/revenue oriented/technology oriented/ can bring innovation to the role/managed large scale projects/good network connects
Job Title : CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Reports to : Chairperson/ Board of Directors
Location : Bengaluru
- Contributing to the development and communication of the vision and strategy of the organization.
- Responsible for the continued all-round success of the growth objectives for a significant service/product line-with respect to key objectives relating to finances, and clients & stakeholders, and process & operations, and capability & people.
- Sets a personal example by acquiring marquee clients, and also managing and growing key existing accounts or relationships.
- Develops the next line of leaders in the organisation.
Key Success Factors :
- Total relevant work experience of 15+ years
- Senior level program and project management experience in the development sector, or of CSR in a reputed organisation
- Demonstrated personal preference for, and track record of organizational growth & innovation, technology adoption, as well as sustainability & risk mitigation
- Credible and recognized expertise in education, or an evidenced passion for the education or other development sectors
- Demonstrated ability of, and easy confidence about governmental liaison, networking, fund-raising, key stakeholder management, program management, problem solving, technology adoption, financial management, compliance and communication
- Maturity and resilience with respect to constantly earning a place on - the higher tables- externally and internally
- Executive presence, discretion & visible energy
- Ability to lead teams and own the professional growth of the people