Chief Operating Officer - NGO (10-22 yrs)
Chief Operating Officer (NGO)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Head the operations of a running not for profit organisation with over 120 employees .
- Supervision of all departments - Human Resources, Finance, Advocacy, Communication and IT, Program, Training etc.
- Develop and prepare short and long term plans and budgets based on the adopted goals and recommend strategy to Director
- Lead the team towards achievement of budged goals and financial criterion.
- Develop growth strategy and establish policies and processes for effective control of operations and activities
- Effectively communicate the growth strategy and policies to internal and external stakeholders.
- Succession planning for all functions and business units.
- Develop and deploy processes to effectively audit and measure results of various programs and activities and to regularly report the same to the Director.
- Exercise financial prudence for on-time execution of projects and provide strategic directions to accelerate financial health of the organization.
- Constantly motivate the team to higher levels of performance .
- This position plays a critical role in shaping the future growth and development of the organization.
- Facilitate creation of a positive organizational climate and culture to enable people to optimize their short term and long term performance.
Desired Profile :
- Must have the desire and passion to work in the development sector.
- At least 10-15 years of management experience across various functions preferably in the development sector.
- A peoples person with excellent communication skills and mentoring abilities.
- Strong inclination and proven ability to create a positive organisational culture and work environment .
- Excellent in networking and nurturing relationships.
- A strategic thinker with proven planning and execution skills with the ability to innovate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.