Business Partner at Fynehand
Views:1816 Applications:226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Chief Operating Officer - NBFC (15-20 yrs)
We have a mandate to hire for the COO for a leading NBFC in the lending space. Searching for key talent with exposure across, OPERATIONS, RISK, CREDIT, IT with high focus on people management.
- The candidate should have strong and relevant exposure in Strategy planning to maximise revenue through adding various customer base in the lending domain.
- As COO. the incumbent would need to oversee the company's operational processes, and to ensure superb customer experience, optimize our company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, take care of all governance issues related to risk and compliances and team up with Business Head to implement business strategies.
- To ensure success you should have a clear understanding of our company's core values and culture. Top candidates should be exemplary leaders, have superb business acumen and have sound understanding of business strategies
Prior experience (current or past) in mortgage/lending is a must
- Atleast 15-20 years of relevant financial service industry experience
- Financial industry and retail lending experience must, home loan and mortgage experience preferable
- Multi dimensional skills in Operations, Risk, IT/Digital Initiatives and understands Credit
- Ability to design and implement processes
- Proven track record of management skills, demonstrated experience of ethical leadership
- Strong process orientation and structured thinking
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in financial services mortgage business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.