Talent Acquisition at Squareroot
Views:5445 Applications:464 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Chief Operating Officer - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
Company: BFSI Products
Position: COO - NBFC
Preferably - Serial entrepreneur - Fintech, NBFC, Lending
- Successfully got the company acquired or successful exits.
- Extremely hands-on with regulatory compliances and RBI Guidelines.
- Dealt, built and managed complex systems, processes, compliances, policies, procedures.
Industry Background: Telecom, Pharma, Insurance - which has high regulatory compliances.
- 10+ years of hands-on operating experience in leadership roles, preferably in a regulated environment
- Proven experience in driving product adoption/usage
- Managing B2B customer relationships
- Ability to represent the company to regulators and auditors
- Ability to manage stakeholders with highly advanced communication and influencing skills.
- A startup mentality and willingness to test, study and advance rapidly.
- Develop a strategic plan for Product - mapping key stakeholders, sources of value, and strategic levers
- Make the product the most trusted, secure, and reliable data trusted by millions of users and hundreds of institutions
- Ensure adherence to the proposed Personal Data Protection Act, raise the compliance bar for the industry
- Develop world-class internal governance standards, working with the board and other stakeholders
- Manage regulatory, ecosystem, and other relationships to grow the ecosystem
- Work closely with the platform team to leverage platform, engineering and GTM capabilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.