Talent Acquisition at Squareroot
Views:5413 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:184
Chief Operating Officer - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
Company: BFSI Products
Position: COO - NBFC
Preferably - Serial entrepreneur - Fintech, NBFC, Lending
- Successfully got the company acquired or successful exits.
- Extremely hands-on with regulatory compliances and RBI Guidelines.
- Dealt, built and managed complex systems, processes, compliances, policies, procedures.
Industry Background: Telecom, Pharma, Insurance - which has high regulatory compliances.
- 10+ years of hands-on operating experience in leadership roles, preferably in a regulated environment
- Proven experience in driving product adoption/usage
- Managing B2B customer relationships
- Ability to represent the company to regulators and auditors
- Ability to manage stakeholders with highly advanced communication and influencing skills.
- A startup mentality and willingness to test, study and advance rapidly.
- Develop a strategic plan for Product - mapping key stakeholders, sources of value, and strategic levers
- Make the product the most trusted, secure, and reliable data trusted by millions of users and hundreds of institutions
- Ensure adherence to the proposed Personal Data Protection Act, raise the compliance bar for the industry
- Develop world-class internal governance standards, working with the board and other stakeholders
- Manage regulatory, ecosystem, and other relationships to grow the ecosystem
- Work closely with the platform team to leverage platform, engineering and GTM capabilities