Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:2519 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Chief Operating Officer - Manufacturing - IIT/NIT (10-18 yrs)
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Reports to: Directors, AEPL
1. Design, Production & Planning, Purchase, Stores, Manufacturing and Service Departments
2. Vendors / Suppliers.
The Chief Operating Officer would be acting us an interface between Design, Production, and Planning; Purchase; Stores; Manufacturing; Services and Human Resource to the Management in the organization.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Industrial expertise in Machine Design, Machine Shop and Fabrication Shop.
2. Exposure to the entire gamut (Planning, Procurement, Stores & Shop floor) production operations.
3. To handle and oversee the complete manufacturing operations of the company
4. Act as interface and oversee all the daily operations of the following departments:
b. Production & Planning
g. Human Resource
- BE/B. Tech in Mechanical/Production/Chemical streams
- Candidates from Premier Institutes (like IIT, NIT) and Design background preferred.
- Candidate Preferred-Preference to Male candidates due to the nature of the job
- More than 10 years of experience in similar capacity and industry
Work timing - 9:00 to 18:00 hrs - Monday to Saturday
Holiday on 2nd Saturday
- Excellent observation skills
- Alertness of the business environment
- Interpersonal Effectiveness with tenacity and perseverance
- Ability to identify opportunities and process advancement to maximum production
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.