HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:1468 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Chief Operating Officer - Manufacturing Firm (15-20 yrs)
- As part of senior business leadership, to help continually deliberate and evolve business plans, both directionally and nearer term
- Manage all processes from PO to Order fulfilment playing lynchpin towards revenue realisation. Gamut includes procurement and planning, manufacturing, designing processes and systems and their deployment, creating and growing teams across performance areas, delivering customer satisfaction and tracking it.
- Formulating budgets as essential tools of control and P&L delivery, optimising cost performance, dovetail operations to business objects in the current and term
- Lead and evangelise process deployment as the only path to creating sustainable organisational development and growth; drive 6 sigma across business functions
- Own Governance as key deliverable of business; ensure compliances brook no exceptions
- Lead a large team located at Multiple locations through a culture of enthusiasm to differentiate and deliver; failure as essential to creating and commitment to lead chosen arenas as non negotiable
- Despite not responsible for business development, reasonably versed in customer satisfaction vectors, leading periodic customer reviews and key relationship management
Requisites & Attributes:
1) 15plus years in 500+Cr annualised revenue operations leadership.
2) Persona that exudes and inspires confidence at once, executive presence
3)Bachelor in Engineering would be mandatory, post graduation would be desirable
4)demonstrated rounded experience across business functions in manufacturing including resource planning, quality, stores and inventory, information systems and creating efficient work flows
5) Entrepreneur with a deep respect for process, systems and governance. People leadership as the only plank for sustainable organisational growth