Chief Operating Officer - Luxury Hospital (15-18 yrs)
Chief Operating Officer
Our client is one renowned luxury hospital specialising in mother-child care. It is also part of a large conglomerate that has plans to expand into multiple geographies in India.
The role of a COO is responsible for overseeing the existing hospital's administration and responsible to strategise and implementing an expansion plan of building 15+ hospitals (in coming years) across India.
Primary Responsibility but not limited to :
- Understands the entire healthcare ecosystem to create a blueprint, conceptualise and monitor the development of best-in-class speciality hospitals and execute in time bound manner.
- Ensure each hospital offers the highest-possible quality mother child care in an efficient manner while remaining financially viable in the long term.
- Spearheading complete P&L responsibility of hospitals.
- Supervises senior hospital management team activities, ensures that patients and staff concerns and needs are attended to and that departments are managed proactively with a view to improving operational efficiencies
- To ensure that the facility supports the hospital's clinical work with sound financial investments, adequate staffing patterns, and strict adherence to hospital policies and procedures
- Conceptualize and develop an expansion plan to build 15+ hospitals across India. Identifies, evaluates and recommends potential locations for building luxurious mother care hospitals keeping in mind the institution's philosophy and general objectives. Get buy-in from the Board of Directors.
- Ensures attainment of hospital objectives through the selection, development, motivation, and evaluation of hospital staff.
- Hire medical administration team to run the hospitals and ensure a seamless handover.
- Manage overall administration of hospitals at a strategic level.
- Ensures compliance with the regulations of governing hospitals and the rules of accrediting bodies.
- Works with legislators, regulatory agencies, and representatives of the industry to assure that legislative and regulatory policies promote the health of the community
Preferred Candidate :
- Minimum 15-18 years of experience largely in the healthcare sector.
- Should have experience in the COO role managing large scale hospitals. Ability to manage hospital staff supervision, coaching, and training.
- Should possess a proven track record of building multiple hospitals in various parts of India.
- Entrepreneurial skills, Deep passion for access to healthcare and social change.
- Strong Project Management.
Due to paucity of time, only shortlisted candidates will be connected. We apologize and regret the delay or no response. As a part of the assessment, it is critical to answer the assessment questions to give us insight beyond your resume.