Chief Operating Officer - Logistics Firm (15-28 yrs)
Industry - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Our client is looking to hire for a COO who will be responsible to manage the entire operations including transportation, logistics and distribution.
Our client is a leading logistics organisation in India with a majority market share in the business and with a wide presence across the country. They are looking for a professional with tech-first mindset who can build new solutions backed on latest technology and market requirements
Reporting directly to the CEO, you would be responsible for:
- Strategizing and executing projects involving critical & high-value cargo segments
- Improving efficiencies within first mile, line haul and last mile by network optimisation and other related initiatives
- Innovating & developing a hyperlocal network for high value goods backed on a tech-enable platform
- Experimenting with disruptive technologies like drones, AGVs, blockchain and AI/ML
- Automating and standardising processes based on market benchmarks & best practices to drive better efficiencies
- Setting up teams and frameworks from scratch for the new solutions aligned with evolving needs
- Ideally, you are a Logistics professional with 15+ years of experience in express logistics industry.
- You must have hands-on experience of building and scaling tech-enabled e-commerce logistics operations.
- You must have a tech-first approach and must come with experience in Line-Haul, First mile and last mile operations.
- Experience of high value good movements, FC operations, customs and SEZ would be an added advantage.
- You should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You should be open to travel across India and work hands-on at the ground operations.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to innovate and build things from ground backed by a strong foundation
- Location Flexibility & Excellent Remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jasdeep Singh Sahani on +91 (0) 22-42363369
Contact - Jasdeep Singh -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.