Business Manager at Randstad India
Views:730 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Chief Operating Officer - IT/BFSI (20-25 yrs)
Looking Chief Operating Officer
- 20-25 years of overall experience.
- Previous experience in a chief operating officer position preferred.
- Must have atleast 5 years' experience as part of a senior leadership team.
- Diverse business operation experience preferred.
- Extensive experience with business operations.
- A strong track record of driving operational, sales, and customer satisfaction goals within a business.
- Exposure in leading a transformation journey, in a firm, would be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of different business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Hands on experience in fundraising, strategic planning and business development
- Good knowledge of data analysis and KPIs
- Familiarity IT/Business infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the other members of the senior management team to oversee business operations. These members include the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and more.
- Assist with quarterly and annual strategic planning of the business.
- Oversee operations and how cash flow is being affected by inefficiencies and human resources.
- Work closely with each unit head and provide work place guidance.
- Oversee customer satisfaction and how that impacts our customer service channels and operations.
- Take on comprehensive goals like revenue, EBITA etc, from the Chief Executive Officer and develop strategic operational plans to execute against them.
- Align the vision of the business with the CEO, CFO, and other executives.
- Assist the CEO with special projects and initiatives.
- Coordinate with the CEO and other stakeholders, board members, and shareholders.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities and ensure compliance to the requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.