Consultant at Strategic Strides
Views:557 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Chief Operating Officer - Information Technology Firm (10-12 yrs)
Position: COO (Chief Operating Officer) for Information Technology organization dealing in AI/ML and new age Biomatrix
- Experience- Up to 12 years
- Location- Gurugram
1. MCA/Bachelor's degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field from the Tier 1 Institutes like IIT, IIS, IIIT or similar.
2. The Ideal candidate should have up to 12 Years of relevant experience on technical position out of which about 5 years of experience at the leadership position preferably next to COO level.
3. In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of managing service delivery & operations in a reputed concern.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
1. An innovative candidate with a futuristic mindset to be a part of a dynamic, innovative, and high growth. The COO will head the delivery and operations functions and is responsible for successful completion, delivery, and operations of project in India and abroad.
2. The leader needs to possess a strong ability to manage and influence in a matrixed environment through negotiation and collaboration and provide insights, problem solving and streamline execution towards business goals.
3. Strategic planning - Provide thought leadership to advise and structure initiatives, identify key themes, develop mitigation plans, and make connections of opportunities across functional areas.
4. Ensure the operational plan is delivered within agreed budgets and timeframes
5. Transformation - Oversee and manage a variety of highly prioritised projects and analysis.
6. Identify customer requirements, analyse alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software, platform, and network configurations
Our client is 100% subsidiary company of USA parent which is part of the large diversified business group with interests in investment banking , green energy homeland security, mining, trading etc. globally
They have been emerged as internationally recognized and rapidly growing brand during last 5+ Years with its offices in USA, India and around the globe. They have successfully developed a proprietary Computer Vision, AI & multi model Biometric technology platform for which it has filed patent in USA.
Should you have above skills & experience please inbox your profile on IIM Jobs.
For further details You can call Deepti on 9825312023