Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:2483 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Chief Operating Officer - Hospitality Domain (18-22 yrs)
We are looking to hire for the role of COO - Hospitality, for a reputed Real Estate company. The individual will be involved in the greenfield projects of the company in the hotels / hospitality wing & manage the entire strategy & operations.
Location - Bangalore
Experience - 18 - 22 years in Hotels
Job Description -
- Be the Promoter's representative to the operator/outsiders with complete understanding of Business plan, demand supply dynamics, business cycle variations, marketing strategies, awareness of industry nuances, Brand equity etc.
- Draw a business plan and execute strategies against overall financial objective.
- Manage portfolio of hotels by planning and implementing short, medium and long term strategies
- Overseeing key operational issues of each Asset, review expenditure plans, approve key appointments, continuous improvement of operational efficiencies, and resource optimization in line with business objective.
- Periodic and regular review meetings with the Operators to discuss hotel performance, future projection, strategy formulation and development of asset if needed in line with the Business Plan.
- Ongoing analysis of cost structures, employee productivity efficiency ratios, business initiatives, market updates and online marketing strategies. Initiate corrective measure where ever necessary.
- Strategies and review all the branding, PR & Marketing exercises with the concerned teams.
- Update/ recommend promoters on the latest trends and competitor information
- Be on top of market intelligence/information both at the national and international level. Quick and timely implementation of the same where necessary.
- The position is required to provide leadership to the organization as a whole; he should have the ability to partner across functions.
- Review and analyze performance inputs from down the line and rejuvenate cross-functional delivery issues.
- Conducting the detailed financial feasibility studies for projects. Lead the strategy and execution of project and ensure project timelines are kept in line.
- Design planning of the hotel/ resort in conjunction with the Architects to achieve maximum space and operational efficiencies within the requirements
- On a continuous basis review plans with consultants and operators to culminate in optimum operational as well as space efficiency.
- Get into the details of all projects to ensure compliance with legal, brand standards and regulatory requirements
- Operate as the asset owner for operating property and conduct regular reviews on revenue generation and cost management.
- Managing investors and ensuring profitability of the division and each of the assets
- Green field Hotels: Managing the process of land identification, acquisition, pre-construction, shortlisting, selection and negotiation with hotel brands, construction, liaising and hotel operations process.
a. Brownfield Hotels: Managing the process of identifying good assets, negotiate and acquire, manage performance of the hotels
b. Should have experience in Sales and marketing of Branded Residences as part of hotel development process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.