Recruiter at Mainstream Technologies
Views:1875 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Chief Operating Officer - Healthcare Call Center (18-25 yrs)
Position : Chief Operating Officer - Operations, Call center business, Fleet Management and Maintenance
Reporting : Reports to the CEO
Staff Responsibility : All operations, call center supervisors and the fleet management.
Location : Head Office Mumbai
We are looking at :
- Result driven, process and quality oriented leader.
- Ability to manage a large call center and fleet management operations.
- An effective communicator who maintains relationships with the senior management team, teams in the regions as well as good working relationship with peers and external stakeholders.
- Relate to people at all levels of business and management. Strong people leader, problem solver and someone with orientation for details.
- Ensure that the call center operations and ambulances across pan India run effectively and efficiently, the business performs as per the strategy, operational plan, meet RFP standards and deliver basis defined SLA's.
Operation Management :
- Develop, manage and control the entire gamut of operations and fleet management.
- To manage and to ensure the call center business and the fleet operations run in an effective manner as per the RFP.
- To prepare SOPs as and when needed.
- Ensuring Business improvement/business excellence at every point to increase the revenue and to reduce the penalty cost
- To implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls throughout the operations, covering non-financial as well as financial controls.
- Maintains and improves CDC and the Fleet operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analysis, managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
Quality Service :
- To ensure quality of services rendered are efficient and effective and as per defined and acceptable quality standards.
- Overseeing the Quality and the Operations department and ensure satisfactory closure of the concerns raised.
- To have good business analytical skills to ensure a closure on the open loops if any.
- Ensuring a continuous support in each and every project
- To ensure timely reviews and updates are received from the project heads
- To ensure business improvement weekly/bi-weekly
- To have a fair judgmental skills to ensure the news received from media are positive or negative.
- Ensure that all projects are meeting the business targets as budgeted.
- Ensure that costs are regularly tracked and are under control as per budget.
- Individual will be highly responsible for the profit and loss of Government Business.
Fleet Maintenance :
- Ensuring the ambulance operations is running in an effective manner
- Spearheading ambulance maintenance activities across regions
- Ensuring timely reviews/updates are received on the fleet maintenance from every region.
- Implementing various modules to improve efficiency of the ambulances
- Ensuring 99% of the vehicles are on road and running effectively.
- Someone who could bring in ideas or ways to save fuel and reduce pollution and give back to the nature would be highly appreciated.
Education & Skills needed :
- A Bachelor's Degree and MBA in any stream is preferred.
- Candidates with a minimum of 18 years of relevant professional work experience
- Candidate should be highly passionate towards healthcare sector.
- Needless to say candidates must be an effective communicator.
- The role requires extensive travelling.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.