HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:4684 Applications:1140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Chief Operating Officer - FMCG Startup (10-25 yrs)
Chief Operating Officer - FMCG Startup
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures - oversee day to day operations
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth tracking - work closely to execute MIS for investors
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision - instil cost optimisation measures, and other processes
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (Operations, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics - such as SKU rationalisation, cost optimisation, value chain optimisation, inventory management, etc.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with all stakeholders - partners/vendors/customers
- Define processes to improve and optimise overall functioning of every department
Functional/Behavioral Skill Set Required:
- 7+ Years of FMCG/Consumer durable experience preferably with operations and P&L responsibility
- Preferably worked in a startup environment
- Proven experience in P&L responsibility of an FMCG/Consumer durables business unit/brand.
- Understanding of business functions such as Sales, HR, Finance, marketing etc.