Founder at Talentiser
Views:1328 Applications:392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Chief Operating Officer - FMCG/FMCD (15-20 yrs)
COO - FMCG
To Head the P&L, Operations and will be responsible for supporting the Leadership team & managing all hands-on operational aspects of CO's business and assists them in the aggressive and successful growth of the business.
- the job holder will be functioning as a member of the senior management team, responsible for managing & improving systems that provide effective internal management.
- Manage responsibility for entire supply chain, production, factory operations, operation excellence
- S/he will have direct responsibility for managing and providing strategic leadership and oversight to Operations & Customer Service and participates in the general management of the organization in close support to the Leadership team.
- the accountability of this position is to drive customer satisfaction while maintaining a reasonable cost structure. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring compliance, assures protection for the assets of the business through internal control & internal auditing.
- Develop & Executed Business Plans
- Participates in developing and implementing a strategic plan that supports the Co's business goals; translates the strategic plan to staff to ensure support; and modifies the plan in response to changing internal and external factors.
- Participates with the leadership team members in setting policies and determining strategies to meet or exceed revenue, profit, and cash flow commitments to the company.
- Analyzes current and future trends and needs and accurately assesses functional responsibilities competitive strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Identifies opportunities for new value creation. Leadership
- Builds and maintains a departmental structure, operating standards and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business needs.
- Develops and implements a talent plan to ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time to meet the strategic needs of the organization.
- Manages employee performance by establishing clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring timely feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- Ensures effective Operational function.
- Ensures effective Customer Care function.
- Ensures continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through programs to reduce deviations, provide for on-time delivery, and meet customer quality and cost expectations. Operational Systems - Establishes, coordinates and administers as an integral part of management, an adequate structure for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative operations (e.g. finance, HR, IT) - Participates in formulating and administering policies and is the lead in their enforcement.
- Direct the functions of budgeting, accounting, reporting, financial counseling of leadership team to appraise operating results in terms of costs, budget, operating policies, trends and increased profit opportunities.