Founder at Talentiser
Views:1529 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Chief Operating Officer - FMCG/FMCD (15-20 yrs)
COO - FMCG
To Head the P&L, Operations and will be responsible for supporting the Leadership team & managing all hands-on operational aspects of CO's business and assists them in the aggressive and successful growth of the business.
- the job holder will be functioning as a member of the senior management team, responsible for managing & improving systems that provide effective internal management.
- Manage responsibility for entire supply chain, production, factory operations, operation excellence
- S/he will have direct responsibility for managing and providing strategic leadership and oversight to Operations & Customer Service and participates in the general management of the organization in close support to the Leadership team.
- the accountability of this position is to drive customer satisfaction while maintaining a reasonable cost structure. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring compliance, assures protection for the assets of the business through internal control & internal auditing.
- Develop & Executed Business Plans
- Participates in developing and implementing a strategic plan that supports the Co's business goals; translates the strategic plan to staff to ensure support; and modifies the plan in response to changing internal and external factors.
- Participates with the leadership team members in setting policies and determining strategies to meet or exceed revenue, profit, and cash flow commitments to the company.
- Analyzes current and future trends and needs and accurately assesses functional responsibilities competitive strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Identifies opportunities for new value creation. Leadership
- Builds and maintains a departmental structure, operating standards and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business needs.
- Develops and implements a talent plan to ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time to meet the strategic needs of the organization.
- Manages employee performance by establishing clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring timely feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- Ensures effective Operational function.
- Ensures effective Customer Care function.
- Ensures continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through programs to reduce deviations, provide for on-time delivery, and meet customer quality and cost expectations. Operational Systems - Establishes, coordinates and administers as an integral part of management, an adequate structure for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative operations (e.g. finance, HR, IT) - Participates in formulating and administering policies and is the lead in their enforcement.
- Direct the functions of budgeting, accounting, reporting, financial counseling of leadership team to appraise operating results in terms of costs, budget, operating policies, trends and increased profit opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.