Recruiter at Confidential
Views:2387 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:371
Chief Operating Officer - FMCG (20-30 yrs)
COO will report to Director(s) with a focus on operationalizing strategy. COO is tasked with managing operations, aligned with that goal and the strategies of the company.
- He/She should have cognizance on improving the top and bottom line performance - across all the plants and will also be responsible for driving the strategy and improvement projects.
- He/She is expected to establish and promote a total quality culture to ensure the products are produced in a safe and efficient manner.
- Drives and supports continuous improvement initiatives and positions business unit to meet total objectives and growth.
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the overall companies strategies.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met.
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves targets related to growth and profitability.
- Conduct Capacity planning based on the Sales forecast to ensure that the Sales demand is met from the factory. Liason with the sales team to ensure that the sales plan developed based on the plant capacities
- Measuring operational performance of key productivity indicators on an ongoing basis providing coaching and corrective measures as required.
- Ensuring internal audits are carried out and corrective actions carried out in a timely basis.
- Assessing performance of staff by maintaining formal performance review documentation, developing a training and development plan to ensure employees are satisfactorily trained and competent to function correctly and safely across their duties, and ensuring goals and objectives are communicated and reviewed to motivate, develop and retain.
- Reduce costs due to waste and minimize impact to health, safety and the environment through working to eliminate waste and through the correct management of waste and hazardous materials
- Ensure 100% compliance towards regulatory, statutory and legal requirements.