Consultant at Inventivo India
Views:1714 Applications:321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Chief Operating Officer - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
- Experience in FMCG, consumer durables, E Commerce, Supply Chain handling high volume operations and Distribution partners.
- Either currently in a COO role or one level lower but with the potential to step into the role.
- 10 to 15 years of experience
- B.E./B.Tech/MBA from a reputed institute
- Responsible for Business Development, Portfolio Retention, Supply Chain/last mile fulfilment.
- Jointly working with the CEO to chalk out a growth strategy and business plan for the company to meet its vision and goals.
- Nurturing the right partnerships and building the eco-system for Vendiman that enables greater visibility in the market and meet high-velocity growth requirements.
- Understanding the role of technology in fulfilling Vendiman's vision; building the Operations & Business Development function that fully leverages the company's existing technology and also planned technology rollouts in the future.
- Optimization and effective management of Retail Service Partners (RSP) (Out sourced last mile fulfilment partners) and supply chain.
- Sector wise new business revenues and growth.
- Technical upkeep and maintenance of machines
- Retention and growth of portfolio.
- Client, consumer and partners relationships and service quality.
- Ensuring gross margins, unit and EBITDA values and margins.
- Ensuring basic systems and processes are always in place and in use to guarantee merchandise availability and machine uptime.
- Cash flow/collection.
- Driving targeted operational efficiencies.
- Ongoing capacity building and training of the team and partners.
- Manages business tight by adoption of everyday operational dashboard.
- Has Head - BD, Head - Retention & Service Quality, Head - Supply Chain & Procurement and Head - Mobilisation & Technical Maintenance of the machines reporting in to the role.
- Collaborates intimately with CFO, Head - Digital & IT and Head - Products & Solutions.
Reporting into : Co-Founder & MD/CE
Must possess :
- Solid leadership skills with FMCG & 10+ yrs of exp post full time MBA. Non-MBAs please don't apply
- Work exp in Channel partnership or Distribution management is a big plus & within startups specially
- Experience on how to scale businesses, how P&L is managed
- Is very quick-footed and enterprising