Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:2464 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Chief Operating Officer - FinTech (7-10 yrs)
Opening for Chief Operating Officer in Fintech
Job Description :
- Ensuring that all assets listed on our exchange satisfy executive standards for quality of asset and trade volume through regular delegated due diligence.
- The COO must also assign and set auditory roles for the monitoring and assurances of quality standards across all operations and processes adopted.
- Upon receiving reports of flaws/areas for improvement in the day-to-day operability of the exchange, it is the COO's job to ensure that the necessary resolution and improvements are delegated appropriately and completed.
- Additionally, the COO will work closely with Companies's Legal Team for issues related to Licensing, AML Policing, and Maintaining Exchange Funds.
- Ideal candidates will have leadership experience and exposure in the B2C Financial Products Industry, along with a curiosity and understanding of FinTech and Blockchain Technology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.