Chief Operating Officer - F&A COE - BPO - US & UK Market (15-20 yrs)
The F&A BPO for US & UK market started/funded by one of the 70 yrs + old global CA firm to extend an operation support to client based out of US & UK market.The COO will be responsible for building team from scratch and F&A COE to manage delivery with global standard.
- Manage day-to-day overall operational execution to enhance cost control, profitability, quality, productivity and efficiency throughout the company's operations departments.
- Own strategic level quality initiatives for Finance and accounting process
- Responsible for helping in transition of the F&A work done onshore in US/UK
- Develop partnership with onshore stakeholders
- Responsible for day to day deliverables in US/UK
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by meeting / exceeding all service levels as agreed with the customer
- Responsible for client relationship management.
- Management Information/Reporting
- Monthly, Annual and any need based MIS that may be required for any Review
- Help set up F&A functions in other regions as we grow