Chief Operating Officer - F&A COE - BPO - US & UK Market (15-20 yrs)
The F&A BPO for US & UK market started/funded by one of the 70 yrs + old global CA firm to extend an operation support to client based out of US & UK market.The COO will be responsible for building team from scratch and F&A COE to manage delivery with global standard.
- Manage day-to-day overall operational execution to enhance cost control, profitability, quality, productivity and efficiency throughout the company's operations departments.
- Own strategic level quality initiatives for Finance and accounting process
- Responsible for helping in transition of the F&A work done onshore in US/UK
- Develop partnership with onshore stakeholders
- Responsible for day to day deliverables in US/UK
- Responsible for customer satisfaction by meeting / exceeding all service levels as agreed with the customer
- Responsible for client relationship management.
- Management Information/Reporting
- Monthly, Annual and any need based MIS that may be required for any Review
- Help set up F&A functions in other regions as we grow
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.