Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:2552 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Chief Operating Officer - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence across the organization. Your primary goal will be to increase our organization's productivity, efficiency, and profitability. You will advise the CEO on key operational insights as well as provide coaching to employees.
- Produce annual operation forecasting report and strategy
- Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations
- Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth
- Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research
- 10 - 15 years' of executive experience
- Strategic planning and business development experience
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Develop and execute the organization's rhythm of business processes
- Develop and drive performance and deep dive cycles (Monthly/Quarterly/Annually) including preparation and follow-ups. Track progress and drive completion of actions across the business in alignment with LT commitments
- Source competitive intelligence and drive market and strategic insights
- Perform competitive, performance, and market feedback analysis to identify areas of risk/opportunity, propose initiatives to mitigate or accelerate those and drive high-impact ad hoc projects if required.
- Define and execute M&A strategy discussions and project plans.
- Drive communications of major corporate milestones with Internal communications and Brand teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.