Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:770 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:138
Chief Operating Officer - Construction/Infrastructure (18-30 yrs)
To keep the CEO fully informed of the conduct of the day-to day operations of the company towards the achievement of its established goals and of all the operation deviations from the goals or objectives and policies established by the Corporate Group and the Governing Board;
a. With respect to operational matters, ensure communications, resolution of issues and Engineering, project management and the development.
b. Ensure the development of SHE (Safety Health, and Environment) practices for the company and oversee compliance with those practices.
c. Be available to brief the CEO on operational matters for review in advance of meetings of the Board.
- Foster a culture that promotes ethical practices, customer focus, and services, and ensure individual integrity is in line with the Group Principles and Practices.
- Ensure that there is a healthy leadership pipeline build up to ensure an effective Succession Planning in place for the all positions and for other key executives of company.
- Lead, Inspire and Coach Senior Managers/ HOD, and help in building up organizational capabilities to combat any business uncertainties and ambiguities.
- Ability to perform any other functions to the office of the COO or the CEO or the Board may request as from time to time.
Accountable for driving the business model of company while minimizing exposure to the Risk. Assess and manage the principal risks of the company business within operations vis a vis proposals, projects and staffing.
- Responsible for setting up Benchmark productivity of the department against industry standards and create measures. to improve productivity. Also, benchmark compensation and benefit to ensure staff happiness and engagement.
- The COO shall be an integral part and driver of the strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting of business requirements.
- Experience and capability in developing and managing relationships with CXO level. Well networked in industry.
- Experience in both line and staff functions: Strategy, planning, Sales & marketing business development, customer care, Project/ Delivery management, Operations, JV creation - set up & Start up management, Partnerships and alliances.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.