Partner at Longhouse Consulting
Views:4074 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Chief Operating Officer/Chief Executive Officer - Manufacturing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-25 yrs)
A Leading German manufacturing company looking to hire CEO for their India Operations. The candidate will have the overall responsibility of the success and performance of the Indian Company.
- Ensure Production order fulfillment on time,costs and quality from the company's perspective
- Managing Financial,P&L,Cash flow,preparing the monthly closing and keep close control on the costs.
- Business Development-OEMs and Tier1 and Tier 2 Manufacturers.
- A vial member of the executive management team involved with the control and continous optimization of business processes in the areas of Finance,Accounting,Controlling,IT,HR,Purchasing,General Administration,Sales,Marketing,Quality and Production.
- Responsible for Production Plant
- Responsible for achieving Sales and Revenue target
- Atleast 15 years of experience in Leadership positions preferably in the building, construction and Auto industry.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering along with Management from Tier 1 Institute
- Strong Finance and Project Feasibility knowledge with the ability to create competitive quotations
- International Experience in Europe / USA
- Result,Process and Solution Oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.