Assistant Manager at Ciel HR
Views:938 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Chief Operating Officer - Bank (15-18 yrs)
Chief Operating Officer - preferred from Nationalised Bank/Private bank - Location- Toothukodi
Particulars Qualification / Skill Set Required:
Location - Toothukodi
Relocation candidates are welcomed(proficiency in south Indian language preferred)
Age Preferably not more than 55 years.
Experience : Overall experience of at least 15 years in banking of which minimum 5 years shall be in the Planning / Business Development / Advances / Compliance functions.
Skills Good understanding of industry and strong communication skills, Emotional Intelligence, Conflict resolution skills, Negotiation skills, Leadership skills, Prioritization and time management, Empathy, Strategic planning and sensitivity to supervisors' expectation.
Role of Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Responsible for CASA, Retail Products, MSME and Business Process Re-Engineering, etc.,.
- Develop and execute comprehensive strategic plans to drive growth in TMB's liabilities franchise, scale-up retail assets (venture into affordable housing, personal loan categories etc.) and transform MSME portfolio on the back of technology led modernization, differentiated product strategy and organizational restructuring.
- Analyze potential opportunities in new market and business segments to build new verticals (E.g., wealth management) and / or revamp existing offerings to penetrate into new customer segments
- Identify business areas where partnerships with fin-techs, NBFCs will play a critical role to scale-up business. Drive conversations and lock agreements with shortlisted partners.
- Own business targets across assets and liabilities franchise and closely monitor growth and profitability metrics relative to aspired targets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and drive business targets - ensuring growth in assets under management with keen focus on to achieve CASA targets, growth in retail assets MSME advances book while also ensuring sustainable performance on metrics like net interest income, cost of funds, NPA target and cost to income ratio.
- Drive dedicated efforts to strategize new plans, devise roadmap of initiatives, align bankwide stakeholders and successfully execute the activities across the organization to ensure targets are met.
- Provide strategic and executive leadership to the teams responsible for liabilities, retail and MSME advances business. Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement. Develop and mentor team members to ensure a high-performance culture and talent retention. Liaise between general managers and MD/CEO to strategize and implement key policy decisions and resolve any bottlenecks hindering business excellence
- Drive business process engineering activities for MSME portfolio to identify, evaluate, and pursue new business opportunities within the MSME segment in this year. Drive dedicated focus to develop and implement targeted business development strategies, including new market entry, product innovation, and strategic partnerships to enhance lending book, drive higher revenue and market share.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive analysis of market trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape within the MSME advances and liabilities business. Utilize data-driven insights to evaluate business performance, identify areas for improvement, and make strategic recommendations to optimize operational efficiency and profitability
- Work closely with risk management team to ensure that risk and compliance frameworks are in place for MSME advances and liabilities business. Mitigate operational and financial risks by implementing effective controls and governance practices in alignment with regulatory requirements
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders relevant to advances and liabilities business, including clients, regulators, industry associations, and partners. Collaborate with these stakeholders to identify collaborative opportunities, negotiate agreements, and enhance the bank's reputation
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology, data analytics, and digital solutions to drive operational efficiency, enhance customer experience and create competitive advantages
- Cultivate strong relationships with HNI customers to understand needs and provide tailored solutions. Act as a trusted advisor to clients, offering strategic insights and building longterm partnerships to drive business growth.
- Scale-up liabilities, retail and MSME advances and liabilities business
- Define and own business targets for the bank businesses - advances & liabilities
- Monitor and ensure achievement to targets - CASA deposits, Retail Assets, MSME advances under management, Net interest income, cost of funds, NPA ratio and cost to
- Guide general managers to translate vision into actionable initiatives and activities
- Provide strong expertise-led leadership to drive business growth and ensure competitiveness with market
- Bring in best-in-class practices across process engineering, digital transformation, and risk management practices
Quantitative Qualitative income ratio etc.
- Provide thought leadership to engage in product-innovation and product-portfolio enhancement
- Identify potential areas of improvement across business verticals and size opportunity from gains
- Provide strategic recommendations to optimize operational efficiency, profitability and implement them with the executive team
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology, data analytics, and digital solutions to drive operational efficiency, enhance customer experience, and create competitive advantages
- Drive change management programs to encourage data recording at each step, use data-driven insights to evaluate business performance
- Collaborate with general managers to discuss scope of improvement periodically
- Work closely with risk management team to put risk and compliance frameworks in place
- Establish governance practices in alignment with regulatory requirements
- Bring in thought leadership to enhance exiting compliance and risk management practices
Leadership & relationship management:
- Drive partnerships with associations, fin-techs to enhance scale of business
- Nurture client relationships and act as a trusted advisor to clients, offering strategic insights and building long-term partnerships to drive business growth
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provide inspiring leadership to develop a growth mindset across the organization
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance to the teams responsible for advances and liabilities business
- Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement
- Develop and mentor team members to ensure a high-performance culture and talent retention
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.