Director at Connexio Search
Views:935 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Chief Operating Officer - Automobiles (18-23 yrs)
Our client is a well-funded leading automobile company, looking to hire Chief Operating Officer who can manage the operations including Manufacturing, Quality, Strategic Sourcing and Supply Chain, etc.
1. Overall responsibility for Manufacturing activities across the business and setting up world class facility at plant
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their sourcing needs and develop procurement strategies, lead negotiations with suppliers.
3. Oversee the manufacturing activities which includes supply chain, procurement, logistics, inventory management, and sales and operations (S&OP) planning, assembly, plant management, and quality control.
4. Develop and manage the manufacturing budget, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively to meet the needs of the business.
5. Strategic Sourcing to measure effectiveness of the sourcing strategy and identify opportunities for cost savings and supplier performance improvement.
6. Develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers and stakeholders to support the growth and success of the business.
Experience & Qualifications :
1. At least 18-23 years of experience and leadership in manufacturing operations and supply chain/strategic sourcing, preferably in the automotive industry
2. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or Materials Management
3. Strong leadership and management skills, with experience leading and developing teams of manufacturing and supply chain professionals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.