Chief Operating Officer - Agriculture Industry - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/MDI/IIT/NIT (20-30 yrs)
Reports to: VC & MD
Department: CEOs Office
Key Result Areas -
- Work out and deliver business plans on an annual and longer-term basis with overall responsibility for P&L of this business.
- Development and implementation of a strategic plan to advance the company's vision, mission, strategies and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization.
- Build appropriate executive team to deliver growth vision.
- Conceptualizes and designs initiatives for enhancing the overall efficiency & effectiveness of the organization. Establishes measures, timelines and mechanisms to regularly review the performance against the set targets and provide guidance and support to the team for identified issues.
Key Imperatives of the role holder:
1. The incumbent must have been in a profit centre head role in last 7-10 years with total 20 years of work experience in an organization with 600-1000 crore turnover.
2. Must is an age within 50 years
3. Must have strong commercial acumen.
4. Must be an astute leader, well-versed and with updated knowledge of current business and economic scenario. Good people management skills.
5. Must know Bengali Language. West Bengal based candidates preferred.
Educational Qualification -
1. Engineering (Chemical Engineering preferred) + MBA from a reputed B-School
3. Qualification in Food Technology will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.