Views:4906 Applications:517 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:414
Chief Operating Officer - Advertisement Firm (12-17 yrs)
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER :
- We are looking for an experienced - Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization's ongoing operations and procedures.
- The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You'll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we'd like to meet you.
- Managing internal functions of the organization
- Executing strategy of the organization
- Create and execute annual budgets and deliver profitable growth
- Improve company processes with a focus on company culture
- Increase productivity of the departments
- Track and analyze important organization metrics
- Help in expansion activities
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as marketing, Finance, HR etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Must have a minimum of 12+ years of strong operational experience: ideally has worked in a senior management role for 5+ years.
- Experience working for a technology-based company is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing multiple departments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.