Manager at HRD India Consulting
Views:1068 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Chief Operating Office - Fund Raising - Private Equity/Venture Capital (13-20 yrs)
COO - Chief Operating Officer
Role will lead all the activities in the fund with primary focus initially on fund raising. Will lead & manage following activities:
1. Fund raising from institutions or HNIs
2. Investor relations management
3. Fund Compliance in coordination with fund accountants
4. Processes and internal controls set up
5. Finance & Accounting along with fund accountants and custodians
6. Office administration etc.
Company - A recently registered AIF fund in India. The promoters are successfully running ARC company already from last few years. Fund is of ~INR 450 Crores
Skills & Exp. Requirement:
- CA or MBA
- 12-20 yrs of Exp.
- Excellent knowledge of PE/VC/AIF fund
- Excellent selling skills
- Very good fund raising exp.
- Mature & energetic professional
If this interest you please apply/reach out to:
+91 98195 89998
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.