Senior Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1229 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:373
Chief Officer - Customer Success - Health & Wellness Industry (10-20 yrs)
Chief Customer Success Officer| Health & Wellness Co.-EAP | Blr
- Opportunity to lead the existing business revenue function
- Opportunity to work with the leaders in the industry
About Our Client:
Our client is one of the largest EAP companies in the country. Their products help organizations & their employees with health & wellness programs to live an effective life.
- Be a senior leader who sets the tone for our company by living our values and helping to create and achieve our long-term goals.
- Deliver our vision for customer success by focusing on the key areas that matter most to our customers.
- Make sure that our renewal process is smooth and easy so that our customers want to stay with us.
- Create regular opportunities to share your expertise with our customers and help them get the most out of our products or services.
- Regularly review our value proposition to ensure that it is clear and compelling and that our pricing is aligned with the value we provide.
- Plan and execute a robust events calendar that is relevant and engaging for our customers.
- Provide regular reports to the team and to senior leadership on the impact of your work, including customer metrics, collective impact data, and internal reports.
- Build strong relationships with other senior leaders and their teams.
- The Successful Applicant
- Brings on board 10+ years of experience in customer success, account management, & other related activities for the existing business
- Should belong to either of the industries of- Consulting background / Head Hunting Companies/ Startups grew very fast/ Training companies' sales/ HRMS/ Large Insurance / TPAs
- Experience in managing large regional & national teams
What's on Offer:
- CXO role
- Work with leaders in the industry
- Industry-leading compensation & benefits